Join us on March 7 in Chicago for our annual Benefits Emerging Leaders Working Group, which provides benefit professionals with tools to better serve employees in an ever-changing benefits landscape.
Our presentations will tackle the latest benefits hot topics and best practice solutions and will be supplemented with important networking opportunities aimed to connect tomorrow’s benefit leaders with a broad network of professionals.
Speakers from The Art Institute of Chicago, Alera Group Inc. and McDermott will lead interactive discussions around a range of topics, including:
- Affordable Care Act (ACA) Penalties – Marketplace Letters
- Investment Committee Meetings – Red Flags and Best Practices
- Developments in Parental and Caregiver Leaves – A Case Study Approach
- Legislative Rundown – What’s Happening in Washington
- Around the Horn – A Group Discussion