McDermott Will & Emery’s Employee Benefits Blog provides comprehensive and practical updates on legislative, regulatory and court developments affecting employee benefit plans and executive compensation arrangements.
McDermott is a pioneer in the field of employee benefits, advising clients on a variety of complex employee benefits and executive compensation matters. With the continuing stream of technical legislation and regulations, and the increasing globalization of workforces, benefit and executive compensation design and administration have become increasingly challenging. Employers and plan fiduciaries must constantly re-examine and restructure their programs in light of the latest legal developments and market trends. Because our lawyers are highly skilled and experienced, they are able to guide clients through the most complex problems with a level of employee benefits and international understanding not found at most firms.
If you have questions or topic suggestions, please let us know via the Contact form, or reach out to one of our editors directly.
- HHS Issues Proposed Rule Under Section 1557 of the Affordable Care Act: Nondiscrimination in Health Programs and Activities
- How Can Employers Protect Workers Who Seek Abortion Care?
- CMS Recommends Cost Savings Be Passed Along to Medicare Part B Beneficiaries
- Monkeypox Declared a National Public Health Emergency
- Navigating Data Privacy Questions Post-Dobbs