McDermott Will & Emery’s Employee Benefits Blog provides comprehensive and practical updates on legislative, regulatory and court developments affecting employee benefit plans and executive compensation arrangements.
McDermott is a pioneer in the field of employee benefits, advising clients on a variety of complex employee benefits and executive compensation matters. With the continuing stream of technical legislation and regulations, and the increasing globalization of workforces, benefit and executive compensation design and administration have become increasingly challenging. Employers and plan fiduciaries must constantly re-examine and restructure their programs in light of the latest legal developments and market trends. Because our lawyers are highly skilled and experienced, they are able to guide clients through the most complex problems with a level of employee benefits and international understanding not found at most firms.
If you have questions or topic suggestions, please let us know via the Contact form, or reach out to one of our editors directly.
- Chicago Employees to Receive 10 Days of Paid Leave
- What Does Landmark AI Executive Order Mean for Healthcare?
- The Proposed MHPAEA Regulations: Comments on Behavioral Health Carve-Out Vendors
- California’s New Reproductive Privacy Laws Create Information-Sharing Complexities
- California Wage Law Puts ‘Band-Aids’ on Healthcare Worker Shortages