On Thursday, December 11, 2014, Chicago partner, Todd Solomon will speak at the Illinois Fiduciary Summit at Hyatt Lodge at McDonald’s Campus. Joined by additional keynote speakers from Wells Fargo and Crowe Horwath, Todd will discuss various topics important to retirement plan committee decision makers, including:
- Top 10 Fiduciary Pitfalls 401(k) & 403(b) Plan Sponsors Need To Avoid
- Fiduciary Obligations & Reducing Your Liability
- How to Measure Plan Success
- Evaluating Service Providers & Maximizing Vendor Negotiations
- Outlook on the Bond Market and Recent On Goings at PIMCO
This event free of charge to McDermott clients and is certified for three hours of CPA/CPE credit and HRCI/SPHR/PHR general credit.
To register for the event, click here.