As COVID-19 becomes an endemic threat, corporate officers should accept the fact that the virus will be a permanent enterprise risk for the indefinite future.
- Enhanced workplace safety in response to delta’s extreme transmissibility;
- An equitable, enforceable and sustainable approach to employees who do not get vaccinated;
- The feasibility of current return-to-work plans;
- Work-from-home arrangements as a more permanent employment model; and
- The pandemic’s outsize impact on female employees.